Do you have a passion for teaching?
Become a Tutor at Ally Learning
Summary of the position:
Ally Learning is always looking for talented and passionate candidates to join our team. Our mission is to close the achievement gap for the between the underserved student populations and the affluent communities in the Metro-Detroit Area.
Do you have a passion for teaching? Want to help us close the achievement gap?
If you do, join us!
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or some college experiences.
- Mastery in primary K-12 core subjects: Math, Science, History, ELA, Writing, and Reading Comprehensions.
- At least two years of experience in teaching/ instruction.
- Must have previous experience working with K-12 students.
- Must have patience, a positive attitude, and be able to cultivate student’s interest in their academic success.
- Ability to express good judgment in the role of mentor and academic advisor.
- Ability to connect with others and forge strong relationships.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable to deliver instructions virtually and able to travel to the Learning Center for both virtual and in-person students.
- Active Listening Skills.