Ally Learning is a state approved vendor and receives public funds to be used for state adopted students. These funds enable us to provide up to five hours worth of subsidized tutoring per week to qualifying adopted students!
In order to receive free tutoring, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Must be adopted through the State of Michigan (foster children and private adoptions do not qualify)
- Grade 1-12, up to age 18
- Must have a medically diagnosed learning disability
- Ex. Dyslexia, ADHD, ADD
- Must be failing a grade OR
- Have a 504 or IEP plan issued by their teacher
- A statement of need from a teacher or instructor
If you have any questions about this program, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are happy to take your questions.